I ran a couple of traps last night, the Robinson MV and a Paul Batty Heath-type with a 22W green synergetic tube. Sadly the latter failed to last the night. It was fine when I checked it at 10.30pm and there were several moths around it, including a nice Grey Shoulder-knot, but they had all gone by 6am which suggested that the lamp had expired well beforehand. I shall run some checks to see which was at fault, the trap or the battery. Neither trap had been used since last Autumn.
In spite of the set-back, 60+ moths of 17 species were recorded. Sadly no Blossom Underwings, but the GSK was good to see as was a Satellite, the first for 3 years, a nice Agonopterix ocellana, and what I thought was a thin sliver of vegetation turned out to be Caloptilia stigmatella: