Welcome to the recording blog for the Carmarthenshire Moth and Butterfly Group.
Could members please add any moth or butterfly records or any general items of interest by making a new post.
Although everyone can comment on a post you will have to be a member to add a new post. If you would like to join us as a member please use the link shown.
Search This Blog
Tuesday, 5 August 2014
Some more queries from a `micro-novice`
Please see below some queries as to the identification of recently caught micros- please determine/correct/confirm. As always, click on numbered pics to enlarge.
1. Above: Mompha sp. - lacteella or propinquella? Tyrwaun, 3.7.14.
2. Above: another view of 1 above.
3. Above: Blastobasis lignea? Tyrwaun, 3.8.14.
4. Above: Trachycera advenella. Tyrwaun, 3.8.14
5. Above: well-marked, but I can`t seem to find a match for this one!